I CANNOT CONFIRM MY STAY AT MADRID - JAMES

Things are not looking bright for James Rodriguez, who did not feature in the Club World Cup Final against Kashima and only played 18 minutes in the Semifinal against Club America.

The Colombian midfielder spoke after the game and confirmed that he is considering a move away from Madrid.


  
"I cannot confirm that I will be staying, I have offers and seven days ahead to think. I'm happy in Madrid but I want to play more, I am a bit frustrated because I did not play in the Final, but I am happy for the title we won, it's my 15th trophy since I became a professional player," said James.

Club sources told Managing Madrid that they did not expect James' comments as the Colombian did not tell the club that he is considering a move. If he insists, the club could accept a good offer for the Colombian midfielder as Zinedine Zidane doesn't want unsettled players on the team.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.