POEM: #SEVENTH HEAVEN ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

22 Dec 2016

POEM: #SEVENTH HEAVEN



Giant feathers touched my graceful
face in a drowsy delusion of darkness;
Henceforth it broke my forty winks
with the utmost dread of danger.

Luckily it is an Angel of the
brightest light; like scales of onions
I flipped open the clouds of pages
till I met the finished heavens.

Flames with sumptuous taste,well placed insignia of various look can I call a Name;glows of distinct sparkle
have I ever seen from my post

obedience and loyalty of the
apex grade is the crux over heaven
ye mercy was what earth appears to
be; For the fluff of Angels flaunts

it's hove on earths panting Masses.
Fiery Gold was the appearance
of the Holies; crystal righteous
stones were what it wore

the apparel of the most
gorgeous architecture twee was the
glimpse of the seventh Heaven;
and only Angels have wings.


Excerpt from (Silent Whispers)


FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/Esperanza-Ibim-Obene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE