POEM: #AGE ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

19 Dec 2016

POEM: #AGE

 

#AGE

Like a candle I have been
lit up for years; times and
seasons did pass away with
ease that I shall kneel on

my knees to implore heavens
pleas; For in light did I walk
through and in Darkness did
I sleep in yet I fear this

candle is long lit up
when I see my very end.
So did my strength grew
soft in time; so have I

lingered since nine and
this world has thought me
overtime; Now I am Gray
is not folly For those who

know it's a necessity.
Age is but bitter and
sweet lest it's spike
shan't hit you hither tither

It's a must I seek refuge
in the shores of joy; I am
weak and ail but my
heart races in vigor

approaching it's end.
Is it the dryness of my
skin that scares away
this little ones.Age is

death for its against nature.
Come! look closely for what
you see are not wrinkles
but contours of Experience;

Come sit close by that I
shall pass you a gray for
legacy; Come yet again
you little fellow winter

will froze and summer
will melt and this
candle will quench
come a rainy night.

About Writer:
Ranza is a graduate of Computer Science who has the flare for writing, his choice of words and vocabulary is complementary to his writing skill.

Facebook: Facebook.com/Esperanza-Obene-Ibim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE