POEM: COLISEUM ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

21 Jan 2017

POEM: COLISEUM

 koksnation.blogspot.com
#Coliseum


I sat next to fright in
In a coliseum as tears
drips off my eyes so
she abandons little

suckling for greener pastures
in the wilderness beyond the
Mysterious beyond ;lost in the
legend of sorrow little suckling

was thrown in the state of oblivion
cast away to the abyss ahead of
our generation; the bitter and
cruel heart of breathing species

A stone heart a grammarian
May pun to qualify such madness
by mortals Unto mortals photons
of rays splashes on sucklings

imagery as blue moments played
through his mind giving occupance
in the span of this frail being; he grew
to maturity as opulence became

part of his identity I sat at my post as
a spectator watching this theatrical
spectacle as it unravels in my very
before; words passed with some

grain of salt like urea dripping
off my epidermis commanding
the cotton on my palm to do
it's dignified duty;

O! Poor lady for knocking the
cognizance of blunders past
Made I to decipher - yes! grok
the true nature of motherhood

Alas! Tis the mark of the red-ink
yet again, the black aqua that
runs through us emanating
slavery in our modern era.



A Poem by Esperanza Obene Ibim.

2 comments:

  1. Know about patterns or reasons why your digital book may be more famous one month than another-in case you're expounding on the American Revolution, you may offer more ebooks in June and July around Independence Day than you will in February-so perhaps you lower or raise the cost in like manner at such circumstances. american publishing company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a story (with intrusions) to outline my point. The story is entitled: 'What happened to my composition?' 'The book was american book publishers sent off on March fifth.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE