POEM: SALMANDER LIPS ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

5 Jan 2017

POEM: SALMANDER LIPS

#Salamanders Lips



Nippy fresh air flows out
Of her lips; thenceforth did
I hold her face affectionately.
In fear I gasp at the sight of

Her moist lips; perfectly love
is an illness and some so
does her Lips my utmost 
ressurector; of all remedies

I have ever gazed at it's the
Sleekness of her frail lips
that is wondrous of all
There lay the weakness of

Certain men and some
O! your salamander see how
charming they are; Lips with
the greatest sleekness mouth

watering for it has notches at
this side and on that side it is
A beauty.Are they not?
What an envious heart I do

have to steal just a little of your
Salamander's for a lifetime;
Would not be greed would it?
Let's runaway sweet salamander

And if we shall be getting lost
May we run to place we both
Have Sweet memory of; and there
Shall I find eternal rest in the

Valley of sleekness and there
Shall I snooze evergreen on
Your salamander's yes on
Your shy lips; so little

Do I ask of so little do I wish
for;Is it too much My lady?










Excerpt from Silent Whispers

                                        

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Esperanza-Ibim-Obene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE