POEM: WILD ROSE ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

28 Mar 2017

POEM: WILD ROSE

#Wild Rose

Who will listen to my heart
When it beats as you are not here?
Who indeed will hear it and laugh so alike?
I am torn apart with thoughts of you
As you live across the rivers of distance
 
Poem:Wild rose
   
How worthless life has been in this wasteland
void of your smile,tears and laughter 
Who will look upon my  countenance to
offer arms of genuine solace.
I weep increasingly in the sadness of my loss


When the stars became planets you were there
And until the rivers sinks to be seas
My love for you will never cease
As I am lost amidst the extremes of choices
From the tone of your voice I linger
From the throbbing sight of your face I melt

From your love that is truly nature I cower
Yet I do not know what the future holds
If only they knew what poetry
drips out of your lips
You will be mine to own for eternity

In this little snap of moments so
Immense I will call to mind the smell 
of your skin Black woman
Just as our ears were deaf to ridicule
I do indeed call you *WildRose*

I will look up your face
In joy And love you like
you were my addiction
Who will watch over me as I fall asleep?


By Esperanza Ibim Obene

Follow us on twitter @koksnationn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE