Atiku Begged For My Support, But Suddenly, Don’t Know the Way to My House Again – Gov Wike Breaks Silence On PDP ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

29 Jul 2022

Atiku Begged For My Support, But Suddenly, Don’t Know the Way to My House Again – Gov Wike Breaks Silence On PDP

Earlier this week, the Governor of Rivers State, Barr. Nyesom Wike promised to let it all out on the underground business going on in the People’s Democratic Party PDP; using the phrase ‘One day, I will speak the truth on what is going on in the PDP’, he promised and he has delivered. 

The Governor granted an interview to an online media house where he said Presidential Candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar didn’t visit him or send delegates to his house after the primaries in Abuja; rather, he sent his rent seekers and scavengers Sule Lamido and Babaginda Aliyu to attack me.

Atiku begged for my support, but suddenly, don’t know the way to my house again after emerging Presidential candidate.

Listen to the full audio clip via:

Tags: Politics, Gov. Wike, PDP, Atiku Abubakar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE