Chelsea signs Christian Pulisíc ~ KOKSNATION

News | Articles | Sports | Entertainment

2 Jan 2019

Chelsea signs Christian Pulisíc

London club Chelsae has completed the signing of Borussia Dortmund USA prodigy, Christian Pulisíc.  

The Winger took to his twitter page to thank the club owner Watzke and the fans for time spent and opportunity given to express himself in the Dortmund.  

 Chelsea signs Christian pulisic
"It's with heavy heart that I write to bid the club farewell as I'm in the final months of my contract,  I wouldn't be here today if the club didn't give young players the opportunity to express themselves.  It seem like I came just yesterday,  thank you for allowing me play in your world's famous club."

Read full statement here:

Pulisic is expected to arrive London in the coming weeks to finalise medical and last phase of his transfer process. 
Signed for a fee between the region of €67-74M, Pulisic will remain at Dortmund on loan for the rest of the season.


Tags: Chelsea,  Borussia Dortmund,  Pulisic

Follow us on twitter @koksnationn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE